Wednesday 19 March 2014

ExpoQA 2014 - Madrid May 2014


As I mentioned in my previous post I will be speaking at the EXPOQA conference in Madrid from Monday 26th May until Thursday the 29th May 2014.

I will be running a creative and critical thinking workshop on Tuesday 27th May, which will be the second time I done this as a public event, previously I ran this at the Atlanta Tester Gathering meet Up.  Eric Jacobson did a great write up on his blog page.

Also I will be presenting a talk about Stop doing too much automation on the Thursday 29th May.  This will be the first time that this talk has been presented in public.

So if that alone does not tempt you to sign up how about 25% off the event?

The following code will give you a 25% discount off the event: SPEAKMULTI.

All you need to do is use the English registration Page http://www.expoqa.com/en/conference-inscripcion.php  and enter the code.

Follow the conference on twitter using @expoqa.

Look forward to seeing you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment